Novedades

SD > Death Angel - Seemingly Endless Time

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
DA-SET.jpg

File Name: Death Angel - Seemingly Endless Time.
File Size: 299 MB
Duration: 3:47
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: Headbangers Ball Master Tape Source - Remastered
Year: 1990

Here's another unreleased to DVD Death Angel video! Taken from the Headbangers Ball master source tapes, this video is nearly clean, and unlike the old video I edited before (that you will find on my old Demonoid torrent) it is 100% complete. It only has the Headbangers Ball logo at the beginning and there is NO TAG at the end at all! So I'm calling this clean, this is a much better edit than my previous version, meaning I've completely reconstructed the video. Picture quality is much better and audio is better as well. I remastered the audio from the Japanese 1st pressing of Act III (WPCP-3459). Quality on this is as close to DVD as it can get, it looks much better than the current uploaded version that has logos through the entire video. I also have "A Room With A View" and am working on it as well, I should have it up soon.

Just so everyone knows, as of now I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! I want to keep this rare video ONLY on TCB.
Thank you!

Enjoy!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

cdeville

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
Thank you for the video, it's the best quality I've ever seen.

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6