Novedades

SD > Young Invaders - Play It Cool

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
PlayItCool_zpsf8a95ea0.jpg

File Name: Young Invaders - Play It Cool.
File Size: 389 MB
Duration: 4:55
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: Original VHS Source - Remastered Audio
Year: 1982

This is a VERY obscure video, I consider this rock/metal but others may not. This was originally recorded off 1982 MTV, but the picture is very clear. Also it helps that I cleaned it up and remastered the audio from a perfect vinyl master recording, so this turned out amazing. The original audio was very low and didn't sound very good, but now that I've remastered it, it sounds excellent. No pops or clicks, loud volume, and I cleaned the picture up as well. This was one of the MTV Basement Tapes winners from 1982.

Hundreds of more videos to come soon! I'll be uploading videos for the next 7 to 8 months, and I'll try to have a new MTV2 video up every day, possibly 2 or 3 a day depending on my free time, as I've got more videos than I can even count, and not from just MTV2, but from VH1 Classic, Laserdisc, DVD and VHS. Many different sources :)

WEBNAlbumProject6-LP_zpsfea2c346.jpg

I have set this video for Elite Uploaders only, now that there seems to be less of a 'problem' here on TCB, I do not mind sharing my videos with Elite Uploaders! :)
All my future videos will be set for Elite Uploaders only now.
Although I am setting this to Elite Uploaders, I still do not want this uploaded or shared anywhere else. If I find any more of my videos, besides what some ignorant people have already shared, I will go back to VIP, although I apparently don't want to do that. So please just keep my videos off other sites and torrents.

Just for everyone's information, I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro now to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! This very rare video is exclusive to TCB, I do not want this shared or uploaded anywhere else! I want to keep this version ONLY on TCB.
As soon as I see any more of my videos uploaded to torrent sites or shared on websites, it will be the end of me posting them here on TCB.
Thank you!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

Enjoy!

mahmood

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
WOWWWWWWW - You Are GOD In Metal My Friend - Thanks Thanks Thanks ThanksThanks ThanksThanks ThanksThanks ThanksThanks Thanks

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6