Novedades

SD > Girlschool - Don't Call It Love

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
DontCallItLove_zpse02ee1a6.jpg

File Name: Girlschool - Don't Call It Love.
File Size: 248 MB
Duration: 3:08
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: DVD
Year: 1981

Here's a totally clean DVD source copy of 'Don't Call It Love' by Girlschool, the picture is 100% crystal clear without any pixels what so ever, absolutely no logos at all, not even tags, and amazing audio. This is without a doubt the best quality copy of this video there is. I have all of the Girlschool videos, most of them are completely clean DVD quality just like this one. I thought I would add this piece of perfection for all the VJ's out there who despise logos as much as I do. I would go as far to say this copy is 100% perfect, check out the screenshots for yourself.

Hundreds of more videos to come soon! I'll be uploading videos for the next 7 to 8 months, and I'll try to have a new MTV2 video up every day, possibly 2 or 3 a day depending on my free time, as I've got more videos than I can even count, and not from just MTV2, but from VH1 Classic, Laserdisc, DVD and VHS. Many different sources :)

ScreamingBlueMurder-CD_zps447e584f.jpg

I have set this video for Elite Uploaders only, now that there seems to be less of a 'problem' here on TCB, I do not mind sharing my videos with Elite Uploaders! :)
All my future videos will be set for Elite Uploaders only now.
Although I am setting this to Elite Uploaders, I still do not want this uploaded or shared anywhere else. If I find any more of my videos, besides what some ignorant people have already shared, I will go back to VIP, although I apparently don't want to do that. So please just keep my videos off other sites and torrents.

Just for everyone's information, I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro now to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! This rare 100% clean DVD quality copy is exclusive to TCB, I do not want this shared or uploaded anywhere else! I want to keep this version ONLY on TCB.
As soon as I see any of my videos uploaded to torrent sites or shared on websites, it will be the end of me posting them here on TCB.
Thank you!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

Enjoy!

Kingcobra1

Legend Members
Legend Members
Puntos de reacción
Girlschool welcome videos,
No videos have depronto Acid (also Agrupacion Heavy Metal Female)!

defaultwl.jpg

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6