CarriesGone_zpsb49be57b.jpg

File Name: Le Roux - Carries Gone.
File Size: 313 MB
Duration: 3:58
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: MTV2 Digital TV Source - Remastered Audio
Year: 1984

Here's another rare gem from the MTV2 A to Z collection, this is all thanks to my good friend Ralph, So all thanks for the original video itself goes to Ralph! Who recorded most of the MTV2 A to Z complete marathon back in 2000 that only happened once, it was a 3 to 4 month straight marathon without commercials, only short bumpers, music videos, all digital, all genres, every single video MTV & VH1 owned from A to Z during 2000.
Unfortunately a marathon such as this will never happen again, but my friend Ralph was awesome enough to send me a ton of his extremely rare A to Z videos. I remastered the audio for all of them, the picture was perfect so it did not need to be touched. The picture quality looks incredible! 90% of these videos will never be shown on MTV or VH1 ever again.

This is a very rare video that I noticed wasn't here on TCB, or anywhere else high quality for that matter. This is NOT that 'Icedout' crap either. I have gotten SO many videos from this 'Icedout' dude, he's a fake. I've seen so many people upload his horrible quality junk all over the internet, videos he has put up from Autograph, Le Roux, Stone Fury and others, their all horrible, and he insists on putting a stupid watermark on all his videos, which not only ruins the video itself, but it also decreases the quality of the video. I intend to replace all of his junk quality videos that people have put up, the metal/rock videos anyways. I have better quality replacements for them ALL, even the non-metal videos. To me personally they all look like covered up/converted MPEG-1 junk, and I'm positive they are. I've remastered the audio for this from the Japanese 1st pressing CD for 'So Fired Up' (BVCM-37197), so this video looks and sounds excellent, and the picture is very CLEAR!

Hundreds of more videos to come soon! I'll be uploading videos for the next 7 to 8 months, and I'll try to have a new MTV2 video up every day, possibly 2 or 3 a day depending on my free time, as I've got more videos than I can even count, and not from just MTV2, but from VH1 Classic, Laserdisc, DVD and VHS. Many different sources :)

SoFireUp-JPN_zps4b17400f.jpg

I have set this video for Elite Uploaders only, now that there seems to be less of a 'problem' here on TCB, I do not mind sharing my videos with Elite Uploaders! :)
All my future videos will be set for Elite Uploaders only now.
Although I am setting this to Elite Uploaders, I still do not want this uploaded or shared anywhere else. If I find any more of my videos, besides what some ignorant people have already shared, I will go back to VIP, although I apparently don't want to do that. So please just keep my videos off other sites and torrents.

Just for everyone's information, I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro now to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! This very rare MTV2 digital video is exclusive to TCB, I do not want this shared or uploaded anywhere else! I want to keep this version ONLY on TCB.
As soon as I see any of these MTV2 videos uploaded to torrent sites or shared on websites, it will be the end of me posting them here on TCB.
Thank you!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar
Enjoy!

aldogp

Lifetime Donor
Lifetime Donor
Puntos de reacción
Wrong mediafire password?

Thanks very much :) It seems the password is incorrect, but could you give us the correct password?, please :)

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6