LoudAndClear-1_zps0c68cd08.jpg

File Name: Autograph - Loud And Clear.
File Size: 326 MB
Duration: 4:08
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: MTV2 Digital TV Source - Remastered Audio
Year: 1987

Here's another rare gem from the MTV2 A to Z collection, this is all thanks to my good friend Ralph, So all thanks for the original video itself goes to Ralph! Who recorded most of the MTV2 A to Z complete marathon back in 2000 that only happened once, it was a 3 to 4 month straight marathon without commercials, only short bumpers, music videos, all digital, all genres, every single video MTV & VH1 owned from A to Z during 2000.
Unfortunately a marathon such as this will never happen again, but my friend Ralph was awesome enough to send me a ton of his extremely rare A to Z videos. I remastered the audio for all of them, the picture was perfect so it did not need to be touched. The picture quality looks incredible! 90% of these videos will never be shown on MTV or VH1 ever again.
Here's a rare Autograph video that I have never seen uploaded anywhere else. This is so much better than the terrible copies of the MTV2 Autograph videos I've seen uploaded to forums that have this unnecessary black bar around the frame of the video itself. Those seem to be terrible quality. I have all the Autograph videos the same quality as this, from MTV2. Excellent picture and I've also remastered the audio from the rare Japanese 1st pressing CD 'Loud And Clear' (R32P-1108), which in my opinion is the best quality copy of the album. This is the best copy of Loud And Clear that I've ever seen, and it's 100% complete.
It has Ozzy and Vince Neil in the video as well!
I've got many more videos to add from the MTV A to Z marathon.

LoudAndClear-JPN_zpsd829fa2a.jpg

I'm sorry to say that I have to start tagging my videos now because of some users who are total thiefs. I do not want these videos shared outside TCB, I've made this very clear in the past, yet some people do not care to listen to this simple request, or perhaps they just cannot speak proper English. Although I am tagging my videos to keep them away from the pirates, I will not let their ignorance stop me from completely sharing videos. I will just completely stop sharing my videos with them. I'm sorry that it has come to this, but I've done what I can to keep this from happening in the past, and this is my last resort.

Just for everyone's information, I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro now to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Once again,
PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! This very rare MTV2 digital video is exclusive to TCB, I do not want this shared or uploaded anywhere else! I want to keep this version ONLY on TCB.
As soon as I see any of these MTV2 videos uploaded to torrent sites or shared on websites, it will be the end of me posting them here on TCB.
Thank you!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar
Enjoy!

80sdude

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
this link is no longer working, invalid password

djstevens

Let's Celebrate!
Miembro del equipo
Puntos de reacción
invalid password. Please fix it.

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6