Novedades

SD > Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast [Alternate Version]

SacrifyX

Members
Members
Puntos de reacción
IM-TNOTB-AV.jpg

File Name: Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast (Alternate Version).
File Size: 386 MB
Duration: 4:53
Video: MPEG-2 Video - 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps - 9800Kbps - NTSC
Audio: Dolby 5.1 - 48000Hz Stereo 384Kbps
Source: Rage HD - Remastered
Year: 1982

This is another unreleased to DVD Iron Maiden alternate version, It's only the stage footage, without all the old horror movie clips. This version was only aired in the UK and Germany back in the day, MTV played the version you'll find on the "Visions Of The Beast" DVD. This came from Rage HD, video is mostly clean, DVD quality. I remastered the audio from the Japanese 1st pressing of The Number Of The Beast (CP32-5108). I also have the alternate version of 2 Minutes To Midnight that I am going to completely re-do and re-upload soon.
These alternate versions are not released to DVD and will most likely never be, so enjoy them the best quality you can find them!

Just so everyone knows, as of now I am using Sony Vegas 10 Pro to edit my videos, and everything's much better quality. You'll notice a larger file size as well for all my videos, that is why. I want all of them to be the best possible quality and I'm sure everyone else does too.

PLEASE do NOT post or share this (or any of my videos for that matter) anywhere else! I want to keep this rare video ONLY on TCB.
Thank you!

Enjoy!

Debe hacer clic en el botón "Thanks" para poder ver el contenido oculto
Si eres un usuario nuevo, no puedes descargar ningún vídeo de este foro ni de ningún otro foro
Para desbloquear los enlaces de descarga debes aumentar tu rango o donar

Demon_King

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
Thanks for this rare version.

RoBoX

System Bot
Super Moderator
Puntos de reacción
Fixed password.:)

Demon_King

Elite Uploaders
Elite Uploaders
Puntos de reacción
the password doesnt works

• Administrators Super Moderator Moderator Legend Members VIP Members Lifetime Donor Elite Members Elite Uploaders Uploaders CB Addicts Members
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6